WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
Our products or services may contain links to other service providers that have privacy policies of their own. Prime Travel is not responsible for the privacy practices of others and we recommend you read their privacy notices.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase, use or register into our products and services, take part in campaigns or survey or otherwise interact with us. This includes following categories:
Use of products
- When you uses our services, our backend automatically create records of your transactions and personal information. We may review our servers periodically, for example to check for information updates or to send you information relating to our product offerings within the scope of our responsibilities. Additionally, we may invite you to join voluntary product and service improvement or survey programs where detailed information is collected to enhance our service standard and consistency.
Information you provide us with
- When you create an account, make a purchase, request services, participate in campaigns or otherwise interact with us in person or over the phone. We may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, home address, passport or equivalent information, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your personal preferences, age, gender, and language, credit card details and other such financial information.
- We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
Your transactions with us
- We maintain records of your purchases and, the content you have provided us with, your requests, agreements between you and Prime Travel, the products and services provided to you, payment and delivery details, your contacts and communications and other interactions with us. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication if necessary or with other such contact points.
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
Prime Travel may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Providing products and services
- We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Prime Travel, to ensure the functionality and continuity of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate any misuses.
Developing and managing products and services
- We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products planning, services evaluation, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Prime Travel product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
Communicating with you
- We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer service purposes.
Marketing, advertising and making recommendations
- We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market survey when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying Prime Travel and third party content.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Your consent and social sharing services
- We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
Prime Travel companies and authorized third parties
- We may share your personal data with other Prime Travel companies or authorized third parties who process personal data for Prime Travel for the purposes described. This may include for example information required through your purchased service provider or otherwise, delivery of your purchases, providing services including customer service, managing and analyzing consumer data, conducting survey and managing marketing and other such campaigns. When you purchase a Prime Travel product from us, we may need to exchange information with the service providers and/or approving VISA authorities to provide you with such service.
- We may conduct joint marketing and other communications with our partners, for example the Airlines and Hotels. To avoid duplicate or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you we may need to match information that Prime Travel has collected with information that the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.
- These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
International transfers of personal data
- Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection.
- We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Prime Travelís legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Consent withdrawal form
How Do We Address The Privacy of Children?
Prime Travel products and services are typically intended for general audiences. Prime Travel does not knowingly collect information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians.
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We may contact you from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What Steps Are Taken To Safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters.
We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and training and assessments.
We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you.
You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated.
You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
However, if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from Prime Travel, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
Our Contact Details
In addition, the Prime Travel affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data. You may find the identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and conditions of such a product or service or by using contact information provided in the applicable websites.
Prime Travel may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify at any time with or without notice. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Prime Travel will post a notice advising of such change.